LED PAR30 Dimmable
bulb for replacing halogen PAR30 lights.
- Uses only 9W to produce 480 lumens
- Dimmable, flood 40° beam suitable for ceiling lighting
- No IR and UV rays - will not fade the fabrics and emits very little heat
- Energy Star Certified, C UL US classified, 20 Years Life*
Input Voltage: 120 V AC
Base: Standard Medium Screw
Light Source: 7x1 W high power LED
Total Lamp Power Consumption: 9 W
Halogen equivalent: 50 W
Beam Angle: flood 45°
Light Colour: Soft White 3000 K
Luminous Flux: 480 lm
Operating temperature range: -40°C ~ +45°C
Rated Life: 25,000 hours
Aluminum alloy body and plastic lens
light bulbs for medium intensity flood lighting applications.
Do not install this LED PAR30 Dimmable
bulb where directly exposed to water.
Not for use in totally enclosed fixtures.
* Limited Warranty: Based on average use of 4 hours per day 7 days a week this lamp will last more than 20 years.