Round 4″ fixtures with integral LEDs.
Cut out hole in ceiling (4 1/4″ to 4 1/2″) and snap fixture in opening with attached spring clips.
Ceiling space needed 3/4″.
- Input: 24V DC
- Energy Used: 11W
- Halogen equivalent: 65W
- Beam Angle: 110°
- Light colour options: Warm White 3000K and Neutral White 4100K
- Light output: Warm White 700 lm, Neutral White 730 lm
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to +104°F (+40°C)
- Compliance: cULus Listed, certified to CSA STD. C22.2 No. 250.0
- Rated: Type IC (Direct Contact with Insulation), Air-Tight
- ID 4″; OD 4 7/8″; Thickness 1/2″
- Cut out: 4″ to 4 1/4″
Suitable for Wet and Damp locations including showers and soffits
- Soft White 3000K is yellowish, similar to halogen and incandescent light. Creates soft, calming feeling. We recommend the Warm White for bedrooms, living rooms and kitchens with warm coloured countertops and cabinets.
- Neutral White 4100K is whiter, colder and more energizing light. Using this colour will make the room look white, modern and brighter. We recommend the Neutral White for offices and work areas, garages, kitchens with white or dark countertops and cabinets.