Round 4″ fixtures with integral LEDs. DC Module connected to every fixture to regulate input voltage and current and ensure long life.
Cut Hole In Ceiling And Snap Fixture In Opening With Attached Spring Clips.
1/2″ Above Ceiling Clearance Required.
- Input Voltage: 20-28V DC
- Energy Used: 13.5 W
- Halogen equivalent: 75W
- Beam Angle: 110°
- Light colour options: Warm White 2700K, Soft White 3000K, Neutral White 4000K
- Light output: Warm White 750 lm, Soft White 760 lm, Neutral White 800 lm
- CRI 90+
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to +104°F (+40°C)
- Compliance: cULus Listed
- Rated: Type IC (Direct Contact with Insulation), Air-Tight
- ID 4 1/8″; OD 5 1/4″; Thickness 1/2″
- Cut out: 4 1/4″ to 4 1/2″
Suitable for Wet and Damp locations including showers and soffits.
- Warm White 2700K is yellowish, similar to halogen and incandescent light. Creates soft, calming feeling. We recommend the Warm White for bedrooms.
- Soft White 3000K is a bit whiter and brighter than 2700K and the preferred choice of most of the customers. We recommend the Soft White for living rooms and kitchens with warm coloured countertops and cabinets.
- Neutral White 4000K is whiter, colder and more energizing light. Using this colour will make the room look white, modern and brighter. We recommend the Neutral White for bathrooms, offices and work areas, garages, kitchens with white or dark countertops and cabinets.