33W Slim LED Round 8″ x 2″.
For Institutional and Industrial Installations.
Discover this 33W shallow round led recessed fixture
Download Spec Sheets:
- 33W Slim LED model LY82RCD 30K
- 33W Slim LED model LY82RCD 41K
- cULus Listed, cETLus Approved and Energy Star Certified
- Type IC Rated – Approved for Direct Contact with Insulation
- Pot Light Housing is NOT Required even for Insulated Ceilings
- Air-Tight and Damp Location Approved
- Warranty: 10 Year on Residential, 5 Year on Commercial Installations
- model: LY82RCD/30K or LY82RCD/41K
- Default Driver Input Voltage: 120V AC 60 Hz (Dimmable)
- Optional Driver Input Voltage: 277V-347V AC 60 Hz (Not Dimmable)
- Power factor: 0.98
- Energy Used: 33W
- Halogen equivalent: 200W
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Light colour options: Warm White 3000°K and Neutral White 4100°K
- Light output: Warm White 2200 lm, Neutral White 2400 lm
- CRI: 84 for 3000°K and 82 for 4100°K
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to +104°F (+40°C)
- Compliance: cULus, cETLus, certified to CSA STD. C22.2 No. 250.0
- Rated: Type IC (Direct Contact with Insulation), Energy Star, Air-Tight
- OD 9″ (228 mm); ID 7 1/4″ (185 mm); Thickness 2″ (50 mm)
- Cut out: 8″ +/- 1/2″ (204 +/- 12 mm)
- Connection Box Dimensions (with driver inside): 5″ (127 mm) x 3 5/16″ (85 mm) x 1 1/8″ (32 mm)
- 1. Locate next to the fixture – run line voltage wiring to first junction box and “daisy chain” to the junction boxes of the other fixtures.
- 2. Or install all drivers at one location and use low voltage extension cables to the fixtures. Use only extensions provided by the manufacturer. Available jumper cables are 6 feet (1.8m) and 20 feet (6m). Cables are linkable. Maximum run should not exceed 40 feet (12m).
Trim Colour Options:
Available in White and Black Trim
CONSTRUCTION: Round 8″ fixtures with integral LEDs. Isolated external driver factory installed inside connection box. One driver for every fixture required.
MOUNTING: Cut hole in ceiling and snap fixture in opening with attached spring clips.
Space in ceiling needed – 2″.
Suitable for damp locations.
ALL FIXTURES MUST BE INSTALLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH CURRENT APPLICABLE ELECTRICAL CODES.
CONNECTING THE DRIVER:
Open the cover of the junction box. Push and remove one of the half-inch knockouts on the side plate. Install standard L16 cable connector. Use double connector for daisy chaining multiple drivers. Insert line voltage feed into the cable connector and splice same colour wires using wire nuts. Close the cover. Connect the driver to the light fixture – the arrows on the male and female parts of the connector between the driver and the fixture should match. Tighten the connector by hand. Do not attach the junction box to anything so you can pull it through the ceiling opening in case you need to service the driver in future.
OPTIONS FOR LOCATING DRIVER:
Fixture comes connected to the driver by 12″ long low voltage cable with waterproof connector in the middle. Depending on where you want the driver to be you have 2 options:
We recommend LED/CFL dimmers that have a low range adjustment dial. After all fixtures are connected to the dimmer adjust the dial to the lowest position before the lights start to flicker of shut down. This setting depends on the local voltage and number of fixtures per dimmer.
For a typical LED dimmer rated for 150W LED load the maximum number of fixtures per dimmer is 3.
DO NOT USE ANY OTHER DRIVERS EXCEPT THE LOTUS DRIVERS THAT ARE INCLUDED WITH THE FIXTURE. DO NOT CONNECT MULTIPLE FIXTURES TO ONE DRIVER. DO NOT OPEN THE LIGHT FIXTURE AND THE SIDE PLATES OF THE DRIVER – NO SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.