Discover Eyeball Gimbal LED Lights
Round 2″ eyeball gimbal fixture with integral LED. Class 2 Isolated external driver factory installed inside junction box.
One driver for every fixture required.
Cut hole in ceiling and snap fixture in opening with attached spring clips.
Ceiling Clearance Required: 1 1/2″ with driver remotely installed, 5″ if driver is next to the fixture.
- Input: 120V AC
- Triac Dimmable with most CL dimmers
- Power factor: > 0.95
- Energy Used: 5W
- Beam Angle: 24° Beam with 20° tilt and 360° rotation
- Light colour options: Warm White 2700K, Soft White 3000K, Neutral White 4100K
- Light output: Warm White 380 lm, Soft White 400 lm, Neutral White 430 lm
- CRI 90+
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to +104°F (+40°C)
- Compliance: cULus approved, certified to CSA STD. C22.2 No. 250.0
- Rated: Type IC (Direct Contact with Insulation), Energy Star, T24, Air-Tight
- ID 2″, OD 2 1/2″; Thickness 1 1/2″
- Cut out: 2″ 1/8″
- Junction Box Dimensions (with driver inside): 3 3/4″ x 2″ x 1 3/4″
Suitable for wet locations and soffit installations.
ALL FIXTURES MUST BE INSTALLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH CURRENT APPLICABLE ELECTRICAL CODES.
Gimbal LED Lights Installation:
CONNECTING THE DRIVER:
Open the cover of the junction box. Push and remove the knockout on the side plate. Install standard L16 cable connector. Insert line voltage feed into the cable connector and splice same colour wires using the included quick connectors. Close the cover. Connect the driver to the light fixture – the arrows on the male and female parts of the connector between the driver and the fixture should match. Tighten the connector by hand.
OPTIONS FOR LOCATING DRIVER:
Fixture comes connected to the driver by 15″ long low voltage cable with waterproof connector in the middle.
Depending on where you want the driver to be you have 2 options:
- Locate next to the fixture.
- Or install all drivers at one location and use low voltage extension cables to the fixtures. Use only extensions provided by the manufacturer. Available jumper cables are 6 feet (1.8m) and 20 feet (6m). Cables are linkable.
Maximum run should not exceed 40 feet (12m).
We recommend LED/CFL dimmers that have a low range adjustment dial. After all fixtures are connected to the dimmer adjust the dial to the lowest position before the lights start to flicker of shut down. This setting depends on the local voltage and number of fixtures per dimmer.
DO NOT USE ANY OTHER DRIVERS EXCEPT THE LOTUS DRIVERS THAT ARE INCLUDED WITH THE FIXTURE.
DO NOT CONNECT MULTIPLE FIXTURES TO ONE DRIVER.
DO NOT OPEN THE LIGHT FIXTURE AND THE SIDE PLATES OF THE DRIVER – NO SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
Available in White, Brushed Nickel and Black Trim