Round 2″ eyeball gimbal fixture with integral LED. DC module connected to every fixture to regulate the voltage and current and ensure long life.
Cut hole in ceiling and snap fixture in opening with attached spring clips.
Ceiling Clearance Required: 1 1/2″
- Input Voltage: 20-28V DC
- Energy Used: 5W
- Halogen equivalent: 35W
- Beam Angle: 24° Beam with 30° tilt and 360° rotation
- Light colour options: Warm White 2700K, Soft White 3000K, Neutral White 4100K
- Light output: Warm White 380 lm, Soft White 400 lm, Neutral White 430 lm
- CRI: 90+
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to +104°F (+40°C)
- Compliance: cULus approved, certified to CSA STD. C22.2 No. 250.0
- Rated: Type IC (Direct Contact with Insulation), Air-Tight
- ID 2″, OD 2 1/2″; Thickness 1 1/2″
- Cut out: 2″ to 2 1/8″
Suitable for wet locations and soffit installations.
- Warm White 2700K is yellowish, similar to halogen and incandescent light. Creates soft, calming feeling. We recommend the Warm White for bedrooms.
- Soft White 3000K is a bit whiter and brighter than 2700K and the preferred choice of most of the customers. We recommend the Soft White for living rooms and kitchens with warm coloured countertops and cabinets.
- Neutral White 4100K is whiter, colder and more energizing light. Using this colour will make the room look white, modern and brighter. We recommend the Neutral White for bathrooms, offices and work areas, garages, kitchens with white or dark countertops and cabinets.