Discover Junction Box Mounted LED Recessed Lights
Round 4″ J-Box Mount LED fixtures with integral LEDs and built-in driver.
Connect The Wires In The Previously Installed Junction Box.
Screw The Fixture Into The J-Box.
Push The Face Plate Against The Fixture By Placing The Hooks Into The Four Openings, Then Turn Clockwise To Tighten And Lock In Place.
- Input Voltage: 120V AC (Dimmable)
- Power factor: > 0.98
- Energy Used: 11W
- Halogen equivalent: 60W
- Beam Angle: 110°
- Light colour options: Warm White 2700K, Soft White 3000K and Neutral White 4100K
- Light output: Warm White 620 lm, Soft White 630 lm and Neutral White 650 lm
- CRI: 93 for the 2700K, 90 for the 3000K and 93 for the 4100K
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to +104°F (+40°C)
- Compliance: cULus Listed,
- Energy Star, Air-Tight, T24, IP44 Wet Location
- ID 4 1/8″; OD 4 3/4″; Thickness 1″
- Fits into shallow 4″ octagon and junction boxes
Suitable for Wet Locations and Showers.
ALL FIXTURES MUST BE INSTALLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH CURRENT APPLICABLE ELECTRICAL CODES.
We recommend LED/CFL dimmers that have a low range adjustment dial. After all fixtures are connected to the dimmer adjust the dial to the lowest position before the lights start to flicker of shut down. This setting depends on the local voltage and number of fixtures per dimmer.
DO NOT USE ANY OTHER DRIVERS EXCEPT THE LOTUS DRIVERS THAT ARE INCLUDED WITH THE FIXTURE.
DO NOT CONNECT MULTIPLE FIXTURES TO ONE DRIVER.
DO NOT OPEN THE LIGHT FIXTURE AND THE SIDE PLATES OF THE DRIVER – NO SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
Available in White, Brushed Nickel and Black Trim
- Warm White 2700K is yellowish, similar to halogen and incandescent light. Creates soft, calming feeling. We recommend the Warm White for bedrooms.
- Soft White 3000K is a bit whiter and brighter than 2700K and the preferred choice of most of the customers. We recommend the Soft White for living rooms and kitchens with warm coloured countertops and cabinets.
- Neutral White 4100K is whiter, colder and more energizing light. Using this colour will make the room look white, modern and brighter. We recommend the Neutral White for offices and work areas, garages, kitchens with white or dark countertops and cabinets.