Discover Junction Box Mounted LED Recessed Lights
Round 4″ J-Box Mount LED fixtures with integral LEDs and built-in driver.
Connect The Wires In The Previously Installed Junction Box.
Screw The Fixture Into The J-Box.
Push The Face Plate Against The Fixture By Placing The Hooks Into The Four Openings, Then Turn Clockwise To Tighten And Lock In Place.
- Default Driver Input Voltage: 120V AC 60 Hz (Dimmable)
- Power factor: > 0.98
- Energy Used: 11W
- Halogen equivalent: 60W
- Beam Angle: 110°
- Light colour options: Warm White 2700K and Neutral White 4100K
- Light output: Warm White 620 lm, Neutral White 650 lm
- CRI: 93 for the 2700K and 93 for the 4100K
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to +104°F (+40°C)
- Compliance: cULus Listed,
- Rated: Type IC (Direct Contact with Insulation), Energy Star, Air-Tight, T24, IP44 Wet Location
- OD 4 3/4″ (120 mm); ID 4 1/8″ (105 mm); Thickness 1/2″ (12 mm)
- Cut out: 4 1/4″ +/- 1/8″ (108 +/- 3 mm)
- Junction Box Dimensions (with driver inside): 3 5/16″ (85 mm) x 3 5/16″ (85 mm) x 1 1/8″ (32 mm)
Suitable for damp locations and soffit installations.
Not suitable for steam showers, saunas and outdoor locations where directly exposed to rain.
ALL FIXTURES MUST BE INSTALLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH CURRENT APPLICABLE ELECTRICAL CODES.
We recommend LED/CFL dimmers that have a low range adjustment dial. After all fixtures are connected to the dimmer adjust the dial to the lowest position before the lights start to flicker of shut down. This setting depends on the local voltage and number of fixtures per dimmer.
For a typical LED dimmer rated for 150W LED load the maximum number of fixtures per dimmer is 13.
DO NOT USE ANY OTHER DRIVERS EXCEPT THE LOTUS DRIVERS THAT ARE INCLUDED WITH THE FIXTURE.
DO NOT CONNECT MULTIPLE FIXTURES TO ONE DRIVER.
DO NOT OPEN THE LIGHT FIXTURE AND THE SIDE PLATES OF THE DRIVER – NO SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
Available in White, Brushed Nickel and Black Trim
- Warm White 3000K is yellowish, similar to halogen and incandescent light. Creates soft, calming feeling. We recommend the Warm White for bedrooms, living rooms and kitchens with warm coloured countertops and cabinets.
- Neutral White 4100K is whiter, colder and more energizing light. Using this colour will make the room look white, modern and brighter. We recommend the Neutral White for bathrooms, offices and work areas, garages, kitchens with white or dark countertops and cabinets.
Our experience with LED recessed lights since 2008 shows that about 70% of our customers prefer the Warm White and 30% like the Neutral White.