- Input Voltage: 120-347 V AC
- 0-10V Dimmable
- Output Voltage: max 38 V DC, Constant Current 460 mA
- Power Factor > 0.95
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to +104°F (+40°C)
- Connection box wire capacity: Maximum of 5 No 12 AWG or 8 No 14 AWG
- 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ x 1 1/2″
- LD4R-HO, LD4S-HO, LD4R-HO-IT, LD6R, LD8R, LL6RR & LL6SR
Input: White (Neutral) & Black (Hot) wires with quick connectors. Connect to 120V – 347V AC according to the Dimmer Manufacturer’s Instructions.
Output: Armored FT6 / CMP rated cable with screw-in connector. Connect to compatible Lotus LED fixture from the list above.
0-10V control wires: Grey (-) and Purple (+). Connect to dimming or control system 0-10V only.
DO NOT CONNECT TO LINE VOLTAGE. If you short the Grey and Purple wires the fixture would be dimmed to zero.
WARNING: This driver is UL / cUL certified to be used only with Lotus LED Lights fixtures.
Connecting it to any other manufacturer’s fixtures will void certification and warranty and may cause overheating and fire.