Regressed LED Fixtures Overview
Discover 6 inch Round Regressed LED fixture
Round 6″ Regressed LED fixtures with integral LEDs and built-in driver.
Commercial Grade Quality With Architectural Design.
Cut Hole In Ceiling And Snap Fixture In Opening With Attached Spring Clips.
2 1/4″ Above Ceiling Clearance Required. Quick connectors Included.
- Input Voltage: 120V AC
- Power factor: > 0.99
- Energy Used: 17W
- Halogen equivalent: 90W
- Beam Angle: 95°
- Light colour options: Warm White 2700K and Neutral White 4100K
- Light output: Warm White 1000 lm, Neutral White 1050 lm
- CRI: 93
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to +104°F (+40°C)
- Compliance: cULus Listed
- Rated: Type IC (Direct Contact with Insulation), Energy Star, Air-Tight, T24
- OD 7″ (178 mm); ID 6″ (152 mm); Thickness 2 1/4″ (56 mm)
- Cut out: 6″ to 6 1/4″
Suitable for Insulated Ceilings & Open Plenum locations.
ALL FIXTURES MUST BE INSTALLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH CURRENT APPLICABLE ELECTRICAL CODES.
Regressed LED Lights Installation:
CONNECTING THE FIXTURE:
Open the cover of the junction box. Push and remove one of the half-inch knockouts. Install standard L16 cable connector. Use double connector for daisy chaining fixtures. Insert line voltage feed into the cable connector and splice same colour wires using the included quick connectors. Close the cover.
We recommend LED/CFL dimmers that have a low range adjustment dial. After all fixtures are connected to the dimmer adjust the dial to the lowest position before the lights start to flicker of shut down. This setting depends on the local voltage and number of fixtures per dimmer.
For a typical LED dimmer rated for 150W LED load the maximum number of fixtures per dimmer is 8.
DO NOT OPEN THE LIGHT FIXTURE – NO SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
Available in White and Black Trim
- Warm White 2700K is yellowish, similar to halogen and incandescent light. Creates soft, calming feeling. We recommend the Warm White for bedrooms, living rooms and kitchens with warm coloured countertops and cabinets.
- Neutral White 4100K is whiter, colder and more energizing light. Using this colour will make the room look white, modern and brighter. We recommend the Neutral White for bathrooms, offices and work areas, garages, kitchens with white or dark countertops and cabinets.
Our experience with LED recessed lights since 2008 shows that about 70% of our customers prefer the Warm White and 30% like the Neutral White.