Regressed LED Fixtures Overview
Discover 6 inch square regressed LED fixture
Square 6″ Regressed LED fixtures with integral LEDs and built-in driver.
Commercial Grade Quality With Architectural Design.
Cut Hole In Ceiling And Snap Fixture In Opening With Attached Spring Clips.
2 1/4″ Above Ceiling Clearance Required. Quick connectors Included.
- Input Voltage: 120V AC
- Power factor: > 0.99
- Energy Used: 18W
- Halogen equivalent: 100W
- Beam Angle: 95°
- Light colour options: Warm White 2700K, Soft White 3000K and Neutral White 4100K
- Light output: Warm White 1000 lm, Soft White 1020 lm and Neutral White 1050 lm
- CRI: 93 for the 2700K, 93 for the 3000K and 93 for the 4100K
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to +104°F (+40°C)
- Open Plenum approved
- Compliance: cULus Listed
- Rated: Type IC (Direct Contact with Insulation), Energy Star, Air-Tight, T24
- OD 7″; ID 6″; Thickness 2 1/4″
- Cut out: 6″ to 6 1/4″
Suitable for Insulated Ceilings & Open Plenum locations.
ALL FIXTURES MUST BE INSTALLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH CURRENT APPLICABLE ELECTRICAL CODES.
Regressed LED Lights Installation:
CONNECTING THE FIXTURES:
Open the cover of the junction box. Push and remove one of the half-inch knockouts. Install standard L16 cable connector. Use double connector for daisy chaining multiple drivers. Insert line voltage feed into the cable connector and splice same colour wires using the enclosed quick connectors. Close the cover.
We recommend LED/CFL dimmers that have a low range adjustment dial. After all fixtures are connected to the dimmer adjust the dial to the lowest position before the lights start to flicker of shut down. This setting depends on the local voltage and number of fixtures per dimmer.
DO NOT OPEN THE LIGHT FIXTURE – NO SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
- Warm White 2700K is yellowish, similar to halogen and incandescent light. Creates soft, calming feeling. We recommend the Warm White for bedrooms.
- Soft White 3000K is a bit whiter and brighter than 2700K and the preferred choice of most of the customers. We recommend the Soft White for living rooms and kitchens with warm coloured countertops and cabinets.
- Neutral White 4100K is whiter, colder and more energizing light. Using this colour will make the room look white, modern and brighter. We recommend the Neutral White for bathrooms, offices and work areas, garages, kitchens with white or dark countertops and cabinets.
Our experience with LED recessed lights since 2008 shows that about 70% of our customers prefer the Warm White and 30% like the Neutral White.