3″ Square Regressed Gimbal Thin Trim
Gimbal yet air-tight without housing needed.
- Model LSG3-HO-TT
- 1/4” Trim for High-End Contemporary Installations
- 3 1/2” Deep – Install Where Ceiling Space Is Limited
- Type IC Rated – Approved for Direct Contact with Insulation
- Air-Tight, Wet Location, Insulated and Non Insulated Ceilings
- Light options: 5CCT user selectable 2700-3000-3500-4000-5000K or Dim to Warm 3000K to 1800K
- CRI 90+ for True Colour Rendering
- Triac Dimmable with most CL dimmers 120V input
- 0-10V Dimmable Option with 120V to 347V input
- External Driver Inside Connection Box – No Junction Box Needed
- Warranty: 10 Year on Residential, 5 Year on Commercial Installations
- cULus Listed
Discover Square Regressed Gimbal LED Lighting Fixtures
3″ Square Regressed Gimbal fixtures with Thin Trim. Class 2 Isolated external driver factory installed inside junction box.
One driver for every fixture required.
Cut Hole In Ceiling And Snap Fixture In Opening With Attached Spring Clips.
Ceiling Clearance Required: 4″
- Default Driver: 120V – Triac Dimmable with most CL dimmers
- Optional Driver: 120V-347V 0-10V Dimmable
- Power factor: > 0.98
- Energy Used: 11W
- Halogen equivalent: 90W
- Beam Angle: 38° with 20° tilt and 360° rotation
- Light colour options: 5CCT user selectable 2700-3000-3500-4000-5000K or Dim to Warm 3000K to 1800K
- Light output: 880 | 980 | 1000 | 1030 | 1040 | DTW 750 lm
- CRI: 90 +
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to +104°F (+40°C)
- Compliance: cULus approved, certified to CSA STD. C22.2 No. 250.0
- Rated: Type IC (Direct Contact with Insulation), Air-Tight
- ID 2 3/8″ Square; OD 3″ Square; Thickness 3 1/2″
- Cut out: 2 1/2″ Square Hole
- Junction Box Dimensions (with driver inside): 3 1/4″ x 2 1/4″ x 1 1/2″
Suitable for wet locations and soffit installations.
Trim Color Options
Available in White and Black Trim
38° beam model:
pdf file LSG3-HO-5CCT at 2700K | pdf file LSG3-HO-5CCT at 3000K | pdf file LSG3-HO-5CCT at 3500K | pdf file LSG3-HO-5CCT at 4000K | pdf file LSG3-HO-5CCT at 5000K | pdf file LSG3-HO-3018K at 100%
38° beam model:
IES file LSG3-HO-5CCT at 2700K | IES file LSG3-HO-5CCT at 3000K | IES file LSG3-HO-5CCT at 3500K | IES file LSG3-HO-5CCT at 4000K | IES file LSG3-HO-5CCT at 5000K | IES file LSG3-HO-3018K at 100%