4″ Round Plenum Rated 14.5W
Commercial Grade Quality With Architectural Design. Open Plenum Rated.
- Open Plenum Rated
- Type IC Rated – Approved for Direct Contact with Insulation
- Air-Tight, Wet Location, Insulated and Non Insulated Ceilings
- Light Color: 2700K, 3000K, 4000K and Dim to Warm 3000K to 1800K
- Superb Light Quality with CRI 90+
- Triac Dimmable with most CL dimmers 120V input
- 0-10V Dimmable Option 120V – 347V input
- External Driver Inside Connection Box – No Junction Box Needed
- Warranty: 10 Year on Residential, 5 Year on Commercial Installations
- cULus Listed, Energy Star and T24 Certified
Discover 2nd Gen Regressed LED Lighting Fixtures
4″ Round Regressed LED fixtures with External Driver Inside Connection Box.
Commercial Grade Quality With Architectural Design.
Cut Hole In Ceiling And Snap Fixture In Opening With Attached Spring Clips.
2″ Above Ceiling Clearance Required. Quick connectors Included.
- Default Driver Input Voltage: 120V AC (Dimmable)
- Optional Driver Input Voltage: 277V-347V AC (Not Dimmable)
- Power factor: > 0.99
- Energy Used: 14.5W
- Halogen equivalent: 90W
- Beam Angle: 92°
- Light colour options: 2700K, 3000K, 4000K and Dim to Warm 3000-1800K
- Light output: 2700K 950 lm, 3000K 1000 lm, 4000K 1020 lm and 3018K 900 lm
- CRI > 90 for True Colour Rendering
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to +104°F (+40°C)
- Compliance: cULus Listed
- Rated: Type IC (Direct Contact with Insulation), Energy Star, Open Plenum, Wet Location, Air-Tight, T24
- OD 5″ (125 mm); ID 4″ (100 mm); Depth 2″ (51 mm)
- Cut out: 4″ to 4 1/4″
Suitable for Insulated Ceilings & Open Plenum locations.
ALL FIXTURES MUST BE INSTALLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH CURRENT APPLICABLE ELECTRICAL CODES.
Recessed LED Lights Installation:
CONNECTING THE DRIVER:
Open the cover of the junction box. Push and remove one of the half-inch knockouts on the side plate. Install standard L16 cable connector. Use double connector for daisy chaining multiple drivers. Insert line voltage feed into the cable connector and splice same colour wires using wire nuts. Close the cover. Connect the driver to the light fixture – the arrows on the male and female parts of the connector between the driver and the fixture should match. Tighten the connector by hand.
We recommend LED/CFL dimmers that have a low range adjustment dial. After all fixtures are connected to the dimmer adjust the dial to the lowest position before the lights start to flicker of shut down. This setting depends on the local voltage and number of fixtures per dimmer.
DO NOT OPEN THE LIGHT FIXTURE – NO SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
Trim Color Options
Available in White and Black Trims