6″ Round Plenum 1st Gen 17W – LL6RRG
Commercial Grade Quality With Architectural Design. Open Plenum Rated.
- Model LL6RRG
- Open Plenum Rated
- Type IC Rated – Approved for Direct Contact with Insulation
- Air-Tight, Wet Location, Insulated and Non Insulated Ceilings
- Superb Light Quality with CRI 90+
- Triac Dimmable with most CL dimmers 120V input
- Warranty: 10 Year on Residential, 5 Year on Commercial Installations
- Built-in Driver and pre-mounted Connection Box – No Junction Box Needed
- cULus Listed
Regressed LED Fixtures Overview
Discover 6 inch Round Regressed LED fixture
Round 6″ Regressed LED fixtures with integral LEDs and built-in driver.
Commercial Grade Quality With Architectural Design.
Cut Hole In Ceiling And Snap Fixture In Opening With Attached Spring Clips.
2 1/4″ Above Ceiling Clearance Required. Quick connectors Included.
- Input Voltage: 120V AC
- Power factor: > 0.99
- Energy Used: 17W
- Halogen equivalent: 90W
- Beam Angle: 95°
- Light colour options: Warm White 2700K, Soft White 3000K and Neutral White 4100K
- Light output: Warm White 1000 lm, Soft White 1020 lm and Neutral White 1050 lm
- CRI: 93 for the 2700K, 90 for the 3000K and 93 for the 4100K
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to +104°F (+40°C)
- Compliance: cULus Listed
- Rated: Type IC (Direct Contact with Insulation), Air-Tight, Wet Location
- OD 7″ (178 mm); ID 6″ (152 mm); Thickness 2 1/4″ (56 mm)
- Cut out: 6″ to 6 1/4″
Suitable for Insulated Ceilings & Open Plenum locations.
ALL FIXTURES MUST BE INSTALLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH CURRENT APPLICABLE ELECTRICAL CODES.
Recessed LED Lights Installation:
CONNECTING THE FIXTURE:
Open the cover of the junction box. Push and remove one of the half-inch knockouts on the side plate. Install standard L16 cable connector. Use double connector for daisy chaining multiple drivers. Insert line voltage feed into the cable connector and splice same colour wires using wire nuts. Close the cover.
We recommend LED/CFL dimmers that have a low range adjustment dial. After all fixtures are connected to the dimmer adjust the dial to the lowest position before the lights start to flicker of shut down. This setting depends on the local voltage and number of fixtures per dimmer.
DO NOT OPEN THE LIGHT FIXTURE – NO SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
Trim Color Options
Available in White and Black Trim