6″ Square Plenum 1st Gen 18W – LL6SRG
Commercial Grade Quality With Architectural Design. Open Plenum Rated.
- Model LL6SRG
- Open Plenum Rated
- Type IC Rated – Approved for Direct Contact with Insulation
- Air-Tight, Wet Location, Insulated and Non Insulated Ceilings
- Superb Light Quality with CRI 90+
- Triac Dimmable with most CL dimmers 120V input
- Warranty: 10 Year on Residential, 5 Year on Commercial Installations
- Built-in Driver and pre-mounted Connection Box – No Junction Box Needed
- cULus Listed
Regressed LED Fixtures Overview
Discover 6 inch Square Regressed LED fixture
Square 6″ Regressed LED fixtures with integral LEDs and built-in driver.
Commercial Grade Quality With Architectural Design.
Cut Hole In Ceiling And Snap Fixture In Opening With Attached Spring Clips.
2 1/4″ Above Ceiling Clearance Required. Quick connectors Included.
- Input Voltage: 120V AC
- Power factor: > 0.99
- Energy Used: 18W
- Halogen equivalent: 100W
- Beam Angle: 95°
- Light colour options: Warm White 2700K, Soft White 3000K and Neutral White 4100K
- Light output: Warm White 1000 lm, Soft White 1020 lm and Neutral White 1050 lm
- CRI: 93 for the 2700K, 93 for the 3000K and 93 for the 4100K
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to +104°F (+40°C)
- Open Plenum approved
- Compliance: cULus Listed
- Rated: Type IC (Direct Contact with Insulation), Air-Tight, Wet Location
- OD 7″; ID 6″; Thickness 2 1/4″
- Cut out: 6″ to 6 1/4″
Suitable for Insulated Ceilings & Open Plenum locations.
ALL FIXTURES MUST BE INSTALLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH CURRENT APPLICABLE ELECTRICAL CODES.
CONNECTING THE DRIVER:
Open the cover of the junction box. Push and remove one of the half-inch knockouts on the side plate. Install standard L16 cable connector. Use double connector for daisy chaining multiple drivers. Insert line voltage feed into the cable connector and splice same colour wires using wire nuts. Close the cover. Connect the driver to the light fixture – the arrows on the male and female parts of the connector between the driver and the fixture should match. Tighten the connector by hand. Do not attach the junction box to anything so you can pull it through the ceiling opening in case you need to service the driver in future.
OPTIONS FOR LOCATING DRIVER:
Fixture comes connected to the driver by 12″ long low voltage cable with waterproof connector in the middle. Depending on where you want the driver to be you have 2 options:
- 1. Locate next to the fixture – run line voltage wiring to first junction box and “daisy chain” to the junction boxes of the other fixtures.
- 2. Or install all drivers at one location and use low voltage extension cables to the fixtures. Use only extensions provided by the manufacturer. Available jumper cables are 6 feet (1.8m) and 20 feet (6m). Cables are linkable. Maximum run should not exceed 40 feet (12m).
We recommend LED/CFL dimmers that have a low range adjustment dial. After all fixtures are connected to the dimmer adjust the dial to the lowest position before the lights start to flicker of shut down. This setting depends on the local voltage and number of fixtures per dimmer..
DO NOT USE ANY OTHER DRIVERS EXCEPT THE LOTUS DRIVERS THAT ARE INCLUDED WITH THE FIXTURE.
DO NOT CONNECT MULTIPLE FIXTURES TO ONE DRIVER.
DO NOT OPEN THE LIGHT FIXTURE AND THE SIDE PLATES OF THE DRIVER – NO SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
Trim Color Options
Available in White and Black Trim