Discover this ultimate super thin led recessed fixture
Round 6″ fixtures with integral LEDs. Isolated external driver factory installed inside junction box.
One driver for every fixture required.
Cut Hole In Ceiling And Snap Fixture In Opening With Attached Spring Clips.
1 1/2″ Above Ceiling Clearance Required For Driver.
- Default Driver Input Voltage: 120V AC (Dimmable)
- Optional Driver Input Voltage: 277V-347V AC (Not Dimmable)
- Power factor: > 0.98
- Energy Used: 17 W
- Halogen equivalent: 90W
- Beam Angle: 110°
- Light colour options: Warm White 2700K, Soft White 3000K, Neutral White 4000K and Daylight White 5000K
- Dim to Warm options: 3500K to 2000K and 2800K to 2000K
- Light output: Warm White 950 lm, Soft White 980 lm, Neutral White 1000 lm and Daylight White 1050 lm
- CRI > 90 for True Colour Rendering
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to +104°F (+40°C)
- Compliance: cULus Listed
- Rated: Type IC (Direct Contact with Insulation), Energy Star, Air-Tight, T24
- ID 6 1/8″; OD 7 1/2″; Thickness 1/2″
- Cut out: 6 1/4″ to 6 1/2″
- Junction Box Dimensions (with driver inside): 3 3/4″ x 3 3/8″ x 1 1/2″
Suitable for Wet and Damp locations including showers and soffits.
ALL FIXTURES MUST BE INSTALLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH CURRENT APPLICABLE ELECTRICAL CODES.
Recessed LED Lights Driver Installation:
CONNECTING THE DRIVER:
Open the cover of the junction box. Push and remove one of the half-inch knockouts on the side plate. Install standard L16 cable connector. Use double connector for daisy chaining multiple drivers. Insert line voltage feed into the cable connector and splice same colour wires using wire nuts. Close the cover. Connect the driver to the light fixture – the arrows on the male and female parts of the connector between the driver and the fixture should match. Tighten the connector by hand. Do not attach the junction box to anything so you can pull it through the ceiling opening in case you need to service the driver in future.
OPTIONS FOR LOCATING DRIVER:
Fixture comes connected to the driver by 12″ long low voltage cable with waterproof connector in the middle.
Depending on where you want the driver to be you have 2 options:
- Locate next to the fixture – run line voltage wiring to first junction box and “daisy chain” to the junction boxes of the other fixtures.
- Or install all drivers at one location and use low voltage extension cables to the fixtures. Use only extensions provided by the manufacturer. Available jumper cables are 6 feet (1.8m) and 20 feet (6m). Cables are linkable.
Maximum run should not exceed 40 feet (12m).
We recommend LED/CFL dimmers that have a low range adjustment dial. After all fixtures are connected to the dimmer adjust the dial to the lowest position before the lights start to flicker of shut down. This setting depends on the local voltage and number of fixtures per dimmer.
DO NOT USE ANY OTHER DRIVERS EXCEPT THE LOTUS DRIVERS THAT ARE INCLUDED WITH THE FIXTURE.
DO NOT CONNECT MULTIPLE FIXTURES TO ONE DRIVER.
DO NOT OPEN THE LIGHT FIXTURE AND THE SIDE PLATES OF THE DRIVER – NO SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
Available in White, Brushed Nickel, Brushed Copper and Black Trim
- Warm White 2700K is yellowish, similar to halogen and incandescent light. Creates soft, calming feeling. We recommend the Warm White for bedrooms.
- Soft White 3000K is a bit whiter and brighter than 2700K and the preferred choice of most of the customers. We recommend the Soft White for living rooms and kitchens with warm coloured countertops and cabinets.
- Neutral White 4000K is whiter, colder and more energizing light. Using this colour will make the room look white, modern and brighter. We recommend the Neutral White for bathrooms, offices and work areas, garages, kitchens with white or dark countertops and cabinets.
- Daylight White 5000K is pure white light close to the natural sun light during mid day. We recommend the Daylight White for offices, hospitals, industrial hallways, etc.
- Dim to Warm 3500K to 2000K model would give you the option of having white light that changes to amber when dimmed to the lowest settings. We recommended it for residential installations.
- Dim to Warm 2800K to 2000K model would provide soft yellowish light that changes to amber when dimmed to the lowest settings. We recommended it for restaurants.