Discover 2nd Generation Regressed LED Lighting Fixtures
Round 4″ Regressed LED fixtures with External Driver Inside Connection Box.
Commercial Grade Quality With Architectural Design.
Cut Hole In Ceiling And Snap Fixture In Opening With Attached Spring Clips.
2″ Above Ceiling Clearance Required. Quick connectors Included.
- Default Driver Input Voltage: 120V AC (Dimmable)
- Optional Driver Input Voltage: 277V-347V AC (Not Dimmable)
- Power factor: > 0.99
- Energy Used: 14.5W
- Halogen equivalent: 90W
- Beam Angle: 92°
- Light colour options: Warm White 2700K, Soft White 3000K and Neutral White 4000K
- Light output: Warm White 950 lm, Soft White 1000 lm, and Neutral White 1020 lm
- CRI > 90 for True Colour Rendering
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to +104°F (+40°C)
- Compliance: cULus Listed
- Rated: Type IC (Direct Contact with Insulation), Energy Star, Open Plenum, Wet Location, Air-Tight, T24
- OD 5″ (125 mm); ID 4″ (100 mm); Thickness 2″ (51 mm)
- Cut out: 4″ to 4 1/4″
Suitable for Insulated Ceilings & Open Plenum locations.
ALL FIXTURES MUST BE INSTALLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH CURRENT APPLICABLE ELECTRICAL CODES.
Recessed LED Lights Installation:
CONNECTING THE DRIVER:
Open the cover of the junction box. Push and remove one of the half-inch knockouts on the side plate. Install standard L16 cable connector. Use double connector for daisy chaining multiple drivers. Insert line voltage feed into the cable connector and splice same colour wires using wire nuts. Close the cover. Connect the driver to the light fixture – the arrows on the male and female parts of the connector between the driver and the fixture should match. Tighten the connector by hand.
We recommend LED/CFL dimmers that have a low range adjustment dial. After all fixtures are connected to the dimmer adjust the dial to the lowest position before the lights start to flicker of shut down. This setting depends on the local voltage and number of fixtures per dimmer.
DO NOT OPEN THE LIGHT FIXTURE – NO SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
Available in White and Black Trim
- Warm White 2700K is yellowish, similar to halogen and incandescent light. Creates soft, calming feeling. We recommend the Warm White for bedrooms.
- Soft White 3000K is a bit whiter and brighter than 2700K and the preferred choice of most of the customers. We recommend the Soft White for living rooms and kitchens with warm coloured countertops and cabinets.
- Neutral White 4000K is whiter, colder and more energizing light. Using this colour will make the room look white, modern and brighter. We recommend the Neutral White for bathrooms, offices and work areas, garages, kitchens with white or dark countertops and cabinets.