3″ Round Regressed Gimbal
Gimbal yet air-tight without housing needed.
Spec & Sell Sheets
- Models: 7.5W LRG3 | 11W LRG3-HO
- Type IC Rated – Approved for Direct Contact with Insulation
- Air-Tight, Wet Location, Insulated and Non Insulated Ceilings
- LRG3 light options: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K, Dim To Warm 3000K to 2000K, and 5CCT
- LRG3-HO light options: 5CCT user selectable 2700-3000-3500-4000-5000K or Dim to Warm 3000K to 1800K
- CRI 90+ for True Colour Rendering
- Triac Dimmable with most CL dimmers 120V input
- 0-10V Dimmable Option with 120V to 347V input
- External Driver Inside Connection Box – No Junction Box Needed
- Warranty: 10 Year on Residential, 5 Year on Commercial Installations
- cULus Listed
Discover Round Regressed Gimbal LED Lighting Fixtures
Round 3″ Regressed Gimbal fixtures with integral LEDs. Class 2 Isolated external driver factory installed inside junction box.
One driver for every fixture required.
Cut Hole In Ceiling And Snap Fixture In Opening With Attached Spring Clips.
Ceiling Clearance Required: 2 1/2″ for Romex, 3 1/2″ for MC or BX installations
- Default Driver: 120V – Triac Dimmable with most CL dimmers
- Optional Driver: 120V-347V 0-10V Dimmable
- Power factor: > 0.98
- Energy Used: LRG3 7.5W / LRG3-HO 11W
- Halogen equivalent: 50W / 90W
- Beam Angle: 38° or 15° Beam (model LRG3-15D) with 20° tilt and 360° rotation
- Light colour options LRG3: 2700 | 3000 | 3500 | 4100 | 5000 | 5CCT user selectable 2700-3000-3500-4000-5000K | Dim to Warm 3000K to 2000K
- Light output LRG3: 580 | 600 | 620 | 630 | 650 | DTW 500 lm
- Light colour options LRG3-HO: 5CCT user selectable 2700-3000-3500-4000-5000K or Dim to Warm 3000K to 1800K
- Light output LRG3-HO: 920 | 950 | 1050 | 1050 | 1050 | DTW 770 lm
- CRI: 90 +
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to +104°F (+40°C)
- Compliance: cULus approved, certified to CSA STD. C22.2 No. 250.0
- Rated: Type IC (Direct Contact with Insulation), Energy Star (LRG3 single CCT only), Air-Tight
- ID 3 1/4″; OD 4 1/4″; Thickness 2 1/2″
- Cut out: 3 1/4″ to 3 1/2″
- Junction Box Dimensions (with driver inside): 3 1/4″ x 2 1/4″ x 1 1/2″
Suitable for wet locations and soffit installations.
ALL FIXTURES MUST BE INSTALLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH CURRENT APPLICABLE ELECTRICAL CODES.
Regressed Gimbal LED Lights Installation:
CONNECTING THE DRIVER:
Open the cover of the junction box. Push and remove the knockout on the side plate. Install standard L16 cable connector. Insert line voltage feed into the cable connector and splice same colour wires using the included quick connectors. Close the cover. Connect the driver to the light fixture – the arrows on the male and female parts of the connector between the driver and the fixture should match. Tighten the connector by hand.
OPTIONS FOR LOCATING DRIVER:
Fixture comes connected to the driver by 15″ long low voltage cable with waterproof connector in the middle.
Depending on where you want the driver to be you have 2 options:
- Locate next to the fixture.
- Or install all drivers at one location and use low voltage extension cables to the fixtures. Use only extensions provided by the manufacturer. Available jumper cables are 6 feet (1.8m) and 20 feet (6m). Cables are linkable.
Maximum run should not exceed 40 feet (12m).
We recommend LED/CFL dimmers that have a low range adjustment dial. After all fixtures are connected to the dimmer adjust the dial to the lowest position before the lights start to flicker of shut down. This setting depends on the local voltage and number of fixtures per dimmer.
DO NOT USE ANY OTHER DRIVERS EXCEPT THE LOTUS DRIVERS THAT ARE INCLUDED WITH THE FIXTURE.
DO NOT CONNECT MULTIPLE FIXTURES TO ONE DRIVER.
DO NOT OPEN THE LIGHT FIXTURE AND THE SIDE PLATES OF THE DRIVER – NO SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
Trim Color Options
Sell Sheet LRG3
LRG3-HO: pdf file LRG3-HO-5CCT at 2700K | pdf file LRG3-HO-5CCT at 3000K | pdf file LRG3-HO-5CCT at 3500K | pdf file LRG3-HO-5CCT at 4000K | pdf file LRG3-HO-5CCT at 5000K | pdf file LRG3-HO-3018K at 100%
LRG3-HO: IES file LRG3-HO-5CCT at 2700K | IES file LRG3-HO-5CCT at 3000K | IES file LRG3-HO-5CCT at 3500K | IES file LRG3-HO-5CCT at 4000K | IES file LRG3-HO-5CCT at 5000K | IES file LRG3-HO-3018K at 100%
Links to Energy Star for LRG3