4″ Eyeball Gimball
Gimbal yet air-tight without housing needed. Patented in USA and Canada.
Spec & Sell Sheets
- Models: 11.4W LL4G, 15W LL4G-HO
- Type IC Rated – Approved for Direct Contact with Insulation
- Air-Tight, Wet Location, Insulated and Non Insulated Ceilings
- 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K, Dim To Warm 3000K-2000K or 3000K-1800K, and 5CCT
- CCT options & lumen output (11.4W / 15W): 2700K (960 lm / 1100 lm), 3000K (1000 lm / 1200 lm), 3500K (1020 lm / 1250 lm), 4000K (1050 lm / 1300 lm), 5000K (1100 lm / 1400 lm) & Dim To Warm 3000K to 2000K (800 lm / 900 lm), Dim To Warm 3000K to 1800K (980 lm / 1250 lm)
- Superb Light Quality with CRI 90+
- Triac Dimmable with most CL dimmers 120V input
- 0-10V Dimmable Option 120V – 347V input
- External Driver Inside Connection Box – No Junction Box Needed
- cULus Listed, Energy Star and T24 Certified (except Dim to Warm and 5CCT options)
Discover Eyeball Gimbal LED Lights
Round 4″ Gimbal fixtures with integral LEDs. Class 2 Isolated external driver factory installed inside junction box.
One driver for every fixture required.
Cut hole in ceiling and snap fixture in opening with attached spring clips.
Ceiling Clearance Required: 2 1/2″.
- Default Driver: 120V – Triac Dimmable with most CL dimmers
- Optional Driver: 120V-347V 0-10V Dimmable
- Energy Used: Regular Version 11.4W or High Output Version 15W
- Beam Angle: 38° Beam with 20° tilt and 360° rotation
- Light colour options: Warm White 2700K, Soft White 3000K, Bright White 3500K, Neutral White 4100K, Daylight White 5000K, Dim to Warm 3000K-2000K or 3000K-1800K, Dim To Warm 3000K to 1800K (980 lm / 1250 lm)5CCT user selectable 2700K to 5000K
- Light output 11.4W: Warm White 960 lm, Soft White 1000 lm, Bright White 1020 lm, Neutral White 1050 lm, Daylight White 1100 lm, Dim to Warm 30-20K 800 lm, Dim to Warm 30-18K 980 lm
- Light output 15W: Warm White 1100 lm, Soft White 1200 lm, Bright White 1250 lm, Neutral White 1300 lm, Daylight White 1400 lm, Dim to Warm 30-20K 900 lm, Dim to Warm 30-18K 1250 lm
- CRI 90+
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to +104°F (+40°C)
- Compliance: cULus Listed, certified to CSA STD. C22.2 No. 250.0
- Rated: Type IC (Direct Contact with Insulation), Energy Star (except Dim to Warm and 5CCT), Air-Tight
- ID 4″; OD 5″; Thickness 2 1/4″
- Cut out: 4″ to 4 1/4″
- Junction Box Dimensions (with driver inside): 3 3/4″ x 3 3/8″ x 1 1/2″
- Junction Box Wire Capacity: Max 5 No 12 AWG or 8 No 14 AWG
Suitable for wet locations and soffit installations.
ALL FIXTURES MUST BE INSTALLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH CURRENT APPLICABLE ELECTRICAL CODES.
Recessed LED Lights Driver Installation:
CONNECTING THE DRIVER:
Open the cover of the junction box. Push and remove one of the half-inch knockouts on the side plate. Install standard L16 cable connector. Use double connector for daisy chaining multiple drivers. Insert line voltage feed into the cable connector and splice same colour wires using wire nuts. Close the cover. Connect the driver to the light fixture – the arrows on the male and female parts of the connector between the driver and the fixture should match. Tighten the connector by hand. Do not attach the junction box to anything so you can pull it through the ceiling opening in case you need to service the driver in future.
OPTIONS FOR LOCATING DRIVER:
Fixture comes connected to the driver by 16″ long low voltage cable with waterproof connector in the middle.
Depending on where you want the driver to be you have 2 options:
- Locate next to the fixture – run line voltage wiring to first junction box and “daisy chain” to the junction boxes of the other fixtures.
- Or install all drivers at one location and use low voltage extension cables to the fixtures. Use only extensions provided by the manufacturer. Available jumper cables are 6 feet (1.8m) and 20 feet (6m). Cables are linkable.
Maximum run should not exceed 40 feet (12m).
We recommend LED/CFL dimmers that have a low range adjustment dial. After all fixtures are connected to the dimmer adjust the dial to the lowest position before the lights start to flicker of shut down. This setting depends on the local voltage and number of fixtures per dimmer.
DO NOT USE ANY OTHER DRIVERS EXCEPT THE LOTUS DRIVERS THAT ARE INCLUDED WITH THE FIXTURE.
DO NOT CONNECT MULTIPLE FIXTURES TO ONE DRIVER.
DO NOT OPEN THE LIGHT FIXTURE AND THE SIDE PLATES OF THE DRIVER – NO SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
Trim Color Options
Available in White, Brushed Nickel and Black Trim
Sell Sheet LL4G
pdf file LL4G-27K-HO | pdf file LL4G-30K-HO | pdf file LL4G-35K-HO | pdf file LL4G-40K-HO | pdf file LL4G-50K-HO | pdf file dim to warm 3000-2000K LL4G-32K-HO | pdf file dim to warm 3000-1800K LL4G-3018K-HO
ies file LL4G-27K-HO | ies file LL4G-30K-HO | ies file LL4G-35K-HO | ies file LL4G-40K-HO | ies file LL4G-50K-HO | ies file dim to warm 3000-2000K LL4G-32K-HO | ies file dim to warm 3000-1800K LL4G-3018K-HO
Links to Energy Star