6″ Round Regressed Gimbal
Gimbal yet air-tight without housing needed. Patented in USA and Canada.
Spec & Sell Sheets
- Models: 15W LRG6, 18W LRG6-HO
- Type IC Rated – Approved for Direct Contact with Insulation
- Air-Tight, Wet Location, Insulated and Non Insulated Ceilings
- 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K, Dim To Warm 3000K-2000K or 3000K-1800K, and 5CCT
- Superb Light Quality with CRI 90+
- Triac Dimmable with most CL dimmers 120V input
- 0-10V Dimmable Option 120V – 347V input
- External Driver Inside Connection Box – No Junction Box Needed
- Warranty: 10 Year on Residential, 5 Year on Commercial Installations
- cULus Listed, Energy Star and T24 Certified (except Dim to Warm and 5CCT options)
Discover Round Regressed Gimbal LED Lighting Fixtures
Round 6″ Regressed Gimbal fixtures with integral LEDs. Class 2 Isolated external driver factory installed inside junction box.
One driver for every fixture required.
Cut Hole In Ceiling And Snap Fixture In Opening With Attached Spring Clips.
Ceiling Clearance Required: 3 1/2″
- Default Driver: 120V – Triac Dimmable with most CL dimmers
- Optional Driver: 120V-347V 0-10V Dimmable
- Energy Used: Regular Version 15W or High Output Version 18W
- Beam Angle: 38° Beam with 20° tilt and 360° rotation
- Light colour options: Warm White 2700K, Soft White 3000K, Bright White 3500K, Neutral White 4100K, Daylight White 5000K, Dim to Warm 3000K to 2000K, 5CCT user selectable 2700K to 5000K
- Light output 15W: Warm White 1100 lm, Soft White 1200 lm, Bright White 1250 lm, Neutral White 1300 lm, Daylight White 1400 lm, Dim to Warm 900 lm
- Light output 18W: Warm White 1500 lm, Soft White 1550 lm, Bright White 1600 lm, Neutral White 1650 lm, Daylight White 1700 lm, Dim to Warm 1150 lm
- CRI 90+
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to +104°F (+40°C)
- Compliance: cULus Listed, certified to CSA STD. C22.2 No. 250.0
- Rated: Type IC (Direct Contact with Insulation), Energy Star (except Dim to Warm and 5CCT), Air-Tight
- ID 5 1/4″; OD 7 1/2″; Thickness 3 1/2″
- Cut out: 5 1/4″ to 6″
- Junction Box Dimensions (with driver inside): 3 3/4″x 3 3/8″ x 1 1/2″
- Junction Box Wire Capacity: Max 5 No 12 AWG or 8 No 14 AWG
Suitable for wet locations and soffit installations.
ALL FIXTURES MUST BE INSTALLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH CURRENT APPLICABLE ELECTRICAL CODES.
Gimbal LED Lights Installation:
CONNECTING THE DRIVER:
Open the cover of the junction box. Push and remove the knockout on the side plate. Install standard L16 cable connector. Insert line voltage feed into the cable connector and splice same colour wires using the included quick connectors. Close the cover. Connect the driver to the light fixture – the arrows on the male and female parts of the connector between the driver and the fixture should match. Tighten the connector by hand.
OPTIONS FOR LOCATING DRIVER:
Fixture comes connected to the driver by 15″ long low voltage cable with waterproof connector in the middle.
Depending on where you want the driver to be you have 2 options:
- Locate next to the fixture.
- Or install all drivers at one location and use low voltage extension cables to the fixtures. Use only extensions provided by the manufacturer. Available jumper cables are 6 feet (1.8m) and 20 feet (6m). Cables are linkable.
Maximum run should not exceed 40 feet (12m).
We recommend LED/CFL dimmers that have a low range adjustment dial. After all fixtures are connected to the dimmer adjust the dial to the lowest position before the lights start to flicker of shut down. This setting depends on the local voltage and number of fixtures per dimmer.
DO NOT USE ANY OTHER DRIVERS EXCEPT THE LOTUS DRIVERS THAT ARE INCLUDED WITH THE FIXTURE.
DO NOT CONNECT MULTIPLE FIXTURES TO ONE DRIVER.
DO NOT OPEN THE LIGHT FIXTURE AND THE SIDE PLATES OF THE DRIVER – NO SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
Trim Color Options
Available in White, Black and Oil Rubbed Bronze Trim
Photometric PDF files single CCT
Photometric PDF files 5 CCT
Photometric IES files single CCT
Photometric IES files 5 CCT
Links to Energy Star