- Models: 7.5W LL3G | 11W LL3G-HO
- Type IC Rated – Approved for Direct Contact with Insulation
- Air-Tight, Wet Location, Insulated and Non Insulated Ceilings
- LL3G light options: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K, Dim To Warm 3000K to 2000K, and 5CCT
- LL3G-HO light options: 5CCT user selectable 2700-3000-3500-4000-5000K or Dim to Warm 3000K to 1800K
- CRI 90+ for True Colour Rendering
- Triac Dimmable with most CL dimmers 120V input
- 0-10V Dimmable Option with 120V to 347V input
- External Driver Inside Connection Box – No Junction Box Needed
- Warranty: 10 Year on Residential, 5 Year on Commercial Installations
- cULus Listed
- Spec Sheet LL3G
- Spec Sheet LL3G-HO
- Sell Sheet LL3G
Discover Eyeball Gimbal LED Lights
Round 3″ Gimbal fixtures with integral LEDs. Class 2 Isolated external driver factory installed inside junction box.
One driver for every fixture required.
Cut hole in ceiling and snap fixture in opening with attached spring clips.
Ceiling Clearance Required: 2 1/2″ for Romex, 3 1/2″ for MC or BX installations.
- Default Driver: 120V – Triac Dimmable with most CL dimmers
- Optional Driver: 120V-347V 0-10V Dimmable
- Power factor: > 0.98
- Energy Used: LL3G 7.5W / LL3G-HO 11W
- Halogen equivalent: 50W / 90W
- Beam Angle: 38° Beam with 20° tilt and 360° rotation
- Light colour options LL3G: 2700 | 3000 | 3500 | 4100 | 5000 | 5CCT user selectable 2700-3000-3500-4000-5000K | Dim to Warm 3000K to 2000K
- Light output LL3G: 580 | 600 | 620 | 630 | 650 | DTW 500 lm
- Light colour options LL3G-HO: 5CCT user selectable 2700-3000-3500-4000-5000K or Dim to Warm 3000K to 1800K
- Light output: 920 | 990 | 1060 | 1080 | 1090 | DTW 780 lm
- CRI: 90 +
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to +104°F (+40°C)
- Compliance: cULus approved, certified to CSA STD. C22.2 No. 250.0
- Rated: Type IC (Direct Contact with Insulation), Energy Star (only LL3G single CCTs), Air-Tight
- ID 2 1/2″; OD 3 1/4″; Thickness: LL3G 1 3/4″ / LL3G-HO 3″
- Cut out: 2 3/4″
- Junction Box Dimensions (with driver inside): 3 5/16″ x 2 1/4″ x 1 1/2″
- Junction Box Wire Capacity: Max 5 No 12 AWG or 8 No 14 AWG
Suitable for wet locations and soffit installations.
ALL FIXTURES MUST BE INSTALLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH CURRENT APPLICABLE ELECTRICAL CODES.
Recessed LED Lights Driver Installation:
CONNECTING THE DRIVER:
Open the cover of the junction box. Push and remove one of the half-inch knockouts on the side plate. Install standard L16 cable connector. Use double connector for daisy chaining multiple drivers. Insert line voltage feed into the cable connector and splice same colour wires using wire nuts. Close the cover. Connect the driver to the light fixture – the arrows on the male and female parts of the connector between the driver and the fixture should match. Tighten the connector by hand. Do not attach the junction box to anything so you can pull it through the ceiling opening in case you need to service the driver in future.
OPTIONS FOR LOCATING DRIVER:
Fixture comes connected to the driver by 12″ long low voltage cable with waterproof connector in the middle.
Depending on where you want the driver to be you have 2 options:
- Locate next to the fixture – run line voltage wiring to first junction box and “daisy chain” to the junction boxes of the other fixtures.
- Or install all drivers at one location and use low voltage extension cables to the fixtures. Use only extensions provided by the manufacturer. Available jumper cables are 6 feet (1.8m) and 20 feet (6m). Cables are linkable.
Maximum run should not exceed 40 feet (12m).
We recommend LED/CFL dimmers that have a low range adjustment dial. After all fixtures are connected to the dimmer adjust the dial to the lowest position before the lights start to flicker of shut down. This setting depends on the local voltage and number of fixtures per dimmer.
DO NOT USE ANY OTHER DRIVERS EXCEPT THE LOTUS DRIVERS THAT ARE INCLUDED WITH THE FIXTURE.
DO NOT CONNECT MULTIPLE FIXTURES TO ONE DRIVER.
DO NOT OPEN THE LIGHT FIXTURE AND THE SIDE PLATES OF THE DRIVER – NO SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
Spec Sheet LL3G
GR3 WH / BK
Links to Energy Star for LL3G